Friday, November 17, 2023

Science Fiction Book on Hold.

 Dear Reader,

The backstory of Angel, Aeolus, and Dregan is currently in a holding pattern. I found my notebooks from '96 where I wrote much of the original story. One slight problem, the pencil is fading. So, I have to attempt to recreate the story via bullet points that I can draw out of the less than legible pencil. Also, I must confess, my handwriting from '96 is rather atrocious compared to today and that makes it a bit harder to read.

Give me a few months and I'll probably get the beginnings of a working draft out of that mess. With how life is going, that book is going to be the NaNoWriMo project of next year. A good amount of what I have is disjointed and a mess. But that's what a first draft is like when you're in high school.

If only I had written it in pen. Ah well, you make do with what you have and try to get the best out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment