Sunday, November 26, 2023

Craft of Writing: Something funny but useful.

 Dear Reader,

Here's a tip for keeping your preteens and teens from completely invading your writing time. Fart. My boys will either run away going 'Oh Gods, MOM!' or back off a solid eight feet waving things in my general direction that they hope will make the fart go away. If you're lactose intolerant like me, the farts smell worse (or so I've been told). Compared to my husband's gassiness, I am an amature. 

Once, he dropped a bomb that had me reaching for my inhaler. That evil creature locked the windows of the car and cackled all the way home as I was choking and digging through my purse. So, sometimes, I will threaten them with having their Dad fart at them.

Remember, if anyone objects, let them know if we don't fart, we'll explode.

Have a great Sunday and I hope you had a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment