Friday, November 24, 2023

I knew I should have gone digital with my notes.

Dear Reader,

I found my notes for Dacia's War. The notebook is ruined because of an overwatered plant. As I was working in that notebook, I had the nagging feeling that I should be making a document on the computer with those notes in it. I pushed the feeling aside and continued to work in the notebook. And then after my plants dried out for two weeks, I watered them and the notebook got soaked. A tragedy but one that can be overcome. 

If I can rewrite my first novel after someone deleted it and someone else shredded the paper copy, I can rewrite some plot notes. After all, rewriting is a thing at many stages of the writing process, right?

I need to write on the calendar the days I have to water my plants. This business of getting depressed and not remembering to water them is just not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment