Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Incoming Feature: Book Reviews

 Dear Reader,

I have the tag for book reviews but I haven't done one in a long time. Right now, I'm reading Beneath the Moon and I will be doing a review of it soon. I need to pick a day of the week for reviews of books I'm reading and a different day for that critical analysis of The Artist's Way. I'm literally in the process of renovating how this blog is organized even as I am coming up with random ramblings to make post count. 

In January, this blog will be different but hopefully improved. I will still have world-building material and character snippets posted. But I want to make this blog more versatile and useful for you, my Reader. It is taking some planning, which is not going so well because I have to catch up on a number of things since I was sick for two months and I'm doing this right now. December is going to be tricky to get all the posting across all six blogs done, but it is one of my goals. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment