Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Critical Examination of The Artist's Way reboot coming soon.

 Dear Reader,

I was working on doing a chapter by chapter analysis of The Artist's Way and then I misplaced my copy of the book. As I have been cleaning the apartment and trying to get ready for the holidays, I found it. Instead of expecting you to go and follow tags back to the beginning, I am just going to reboot the entire thread. I am debating if I will do the freewriting here. I've been finding my freewriting getting rather dark as I have been using it to process psychological and emotional trauma from the past. I wouldn't want this blog to have a 'sensitive content' block on it. Some of it is that ugly, well, most of it is that ugly. I've seen some stuff, y'all, and it wasn't pretty.

I'm not going to start that analysis this week because I'm overloaded with other random stuff. I will be doing once weekly posts about the organization and all that stuff for each chapter. I will warn you, I may go into a rant or two. Now, I'll be honest, this is a book that I actually like but it has problematic elements. I'm going to bring those to light and try to come up with some work arounds for those problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment