Friday, November 17, 2023

I was going to write another installment of Dacia's War ...

 Dear Reader,

I was going to write for you another installment of Dacia's War but this migraine is making it like thinking through mud. Also, my notes for where the plot was going next have gone missing. I suspect my son, who is attempting to write his own novel, swiped the pages to use the blank sides. As such, I have to re-read the entire serial story and figure out what I was up to. With the chaos of turkey day coming up, it may be two weeks before I post the next installment. I ask your forgiveness. Similar difficulties are going with the Iron Lily.

On one hand, it's awesome that my son has taken to writing like a duck to water. On the other hand, he's going through paper like it's going out of style. And already used up half a package of pencils in the course of two months. He's been eyeing my mechanical pencils covetously. Much like his brother, the artist/crafter, has been eyeing my sharpie pens. Gods help me, these are my children. Chaos is going to happen any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment