Wednesday, November 15, 2023

NaNoWriMo Vs. NaBloPoMo - Which is harder?

Dear Reader,

Sitting here and looking at how many posts I need to type to catch up on this and one other blog, I am going to say that NaBloPoMo is harder. It requires more mental flexibility because I'm switching topics and themes between six blogs. It is real easy to fall behind. (This blog requires seven posts to be up to date. My other blog that needs work requires ten posts to be up to date. And I'm doing my best not to use memes as fillers.)

I joked with Beloved that I probably should have done NaNoWriMo, though I had no ideas or concepts for what to write. I just get tired switching between the different range of topics as I write. Also, November has always been the month where everything happens, it seems. At least I am over pneumonia that I had from September to October. And the bursitis in my shoulder cleared up, so that I am not stuck another week behind. I don't know what I did to my left shoulder, the muscles are pissy and hurt a fair amount. I'm just being stubborn and grinding my way through it to get my blogging done and the list of other tasks I have to do finished. It is beginning to loosen up again, but I still have a doctor's appointment next Monday to make sure I didn't damage myself some how. And, to top it all off there was a medication change as well as I just started using a CPAP last week. Health stuff is overwhelming and exhausting. Which makes it easy to say 'Oh, I'll do that entry tomorrow. I can do two entries easily.' Then two turns into seven to be current.

I am doing my best not to cheat and post cat memes to catch up. Posting actual content is difficult for the reasons I mentioned earlier and because I worry that I am beginning to become boring as more of my daily life seeps into here with these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment