Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Feature currently under consideration.

 Dear Reader,

I live in a household of readers. I'm lucky that way. I'm considering doing reviews of the bed time stories. I'm going to start by reaching way back into the past (not so far as board books, though) to the Little Golden Books series and discussing how well the material works with the modern day and how well it works for young readers. I will gradually work my way forward to the books that my youngest loves right now.

I'm not decided yet. I basically will have two features doing review/analysis before this one enters the scene. I just know that we have a ton of books that I can do reviews of that may be helpful for people writing children's lit and early YA fiction. I know that I'd like to see more diversity in children's lit and YA fiction. A part of me says doing these reviews may help make that happen. Another part of me says am I going to have time for this? Maybe in January. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment