Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Serial Stories Update

Dear Reader,

If you've been following my serial stories you may have noticed that my plot has come off the rails a little bit in a few places. I'm currently re-reading the stories in an attempt to fix the plot holes that have developed and pick up threads that have be abandoned. I am debating adding my science fiction serial story to the serial stories page. At the same time, I have a large amount of material to that science fiction story that I have to organize and put together. NaNoWriMo may find me taking the science fiction story and turning it into a novel. I'll keep you updated.

I do have a few stand alone short stories set in the world of the Umbrel Chronicles of Evandar. I'll be typing them up next week and posting them as place holders for the serial stories updates. Some of them feature backstory for principle characters in the series and you may find it interesting. Some of the short stories feature more elaborate discussion of locations mentioned in the books. I'm going to attempt to have enough prepped so that every Tuesday, you have something new to read through the remainder of this month and NaNoWriMo.

Considering that I have a pile of notebooks with material in them that literally takes up a square foot of space in my living room, I have a lot to work with. Just keep your eyes on this space as I get to typing things up.

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment