Friday, November 8, 2019

AW: Morning Blog No. 53

I am writing some kind of medieval fantasy novel based on fanfiction I have written. I have no idea what I am doing and this annoys me. Minor characters are making pains out of themselves and taking up more space than I feel they should. I don't feel like I'm handling the pre-Christian versus Christian elements of the story very well. It is a rambling mess. I'm tempted to just drop it because I did hit 50k. The duke's a man who doesn't care what gods you believe in as long as you follow his law and do your job. In his household, there is peace between the Christians and the Heathens. Not because they are naturally in harmony but because the duke wouldn't tolerate anything less.

I think I am beginning to come down with another cold. My blood sugar has been running high in the morning and I've made no dramatic changes to my diet. Also, my sinuses have been bothering me. I really hope this doesn't turn into another sinus infection. That sucked up half of last month in my attempt to recover from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment