Tuesday, November 5, 2019

AW: Morning Blog No. 50

I discovered that yet more of my writing music has vanished off of my computer. I'm highly annoyed with this development. I have the cds and I can rip them on to the computer. I just don't like the fact that somewhere, somehow some AI decided that my music library should be edited with out my permission.The whole thing makes me want to go out and get a cheap cd player just to use for my writing.

I'm in a grumpy mood. An appointment I had turned out with negative results. Nothing disastrous, but it was highly irritating. I have a migraine right now. But I can't rest because the wind is blowing like there's one hell of a storm getting ready to blow in. The windstorm last week blew down some branches onto the back deck. I haven't gone out there to pick them up. I was thinking about doing it today but not if the winds keep up like this.

I am not sure what more to write. I'm irritated with everything right now because my head hurts. Perhaps this is not a good day to be on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment