Wednesday, November 4, 2020

NaBloPoMo 4: *thud* I am ded.

 Dear Reader,

I'm ready for a nap, and it's just barely past 1pm. This stupid cold and sinus infection are working together to make me feel exhausted and a bit woozy. Trying to get a solid idea to write down is like trying to grab a handful of smoke. On the plus side, my fever is finally coming down so I am not going to have to worry about delirium. I haven't attempted to write anything on my NaNoWriMo manuscript yet today because the kids still are doing digital learning right now.

Time I usually spend writing, I am spending reminding one kid to stop looking at cat pictures and pay attention to the class. Or I'm spending it checking the other kid's spelling and grammar. And there's a dash of let's do math. I hate math. It make my brain hurt. And yet, both kids need some academic support with their mathematics. They're at two completely different levels of competency and have completely different academic challenges. The rapid switching between their needs is almost as exhausting as being sick right now.

I want to write fun stuff, but my brain is like jello and it is all I can do to keep up with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment