Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Locales: Review!

Dear Reader,

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm planning on posting more content going forward. The locale feature of the blog talks about different settings in the books I'm writing. Some of them are general and some of them are specific places. My earlier work on locations in here was pretty general. I'm trying to get more specific and hope to have a few maps up for you to view. As I know absolutely nothing about map making, you'll have to give me a few months to figure this stuff out.

Here's a recap of all previous posts regarding locations. Some of them may look familiar if you have been reading the serial stories Dacia's War and The Iron Lily. There will be more about random locations in the world and major sites of the books (and the back story) going forward. My plan is to cover as much as I can. As I have said, this is my sandbox but I invite others to come play with their original characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment