Monday, October 29, 2018

Flora et Fauna: Review!

Dear Reader,

In the coming  month, I will be posting prompts. I'm also going to attempt to get back to posting content that's more than a weekly update on how my NaNoWriMo project is going. In case you missed it or you're curious what this 'section' of my blog is about, the Flora et Fauna posts talk about the lifeforms you can find in the world of Evandar. I have a side project that is currently stalled to make an herbal/bestiary featuring the plants of the world. I'm going to make it a priority to draw pictures for it on a weekly basis.

Here's a link to everything I've got up so far. I also cover my world building approach. Hence why I have so much stuff about plants and what not. I'm one of those writers who build worlds as well as just tell a story. And I encourage other people to join me in my sandbox with their own original characters. Fun should be shared and most of this stuff is fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment