Sunday, October 21, 2018

Eyeballs deep in work.

Dear Reader,

Somehow, I got a bit off track over the last few weeks. As a result, I am eyeballs deep in work ranging from sorting out and putting away summer clothes to filing paperwork to working on my manuscript (complete with correcting yet more research errors). I am getting frustrated. I am starting to think that writing this manuscript out by hand is a bad idea. At the same time, I am 1/5th of the way through the notebook.

I'm just very displeased that I'm not farther along right now on everything. I'm procrastinating on a sink full of dirty dishes right now to complain about being busy. At the same time, things are looking up. It is starting to look like my blood sugar issues are headed in the right direction as is my other health issues. My boys are starting to get more involved socially at school and are doing well so far in their classes. My eldest just brought home a story he wrote where his father was the hero and saved people from a big scary problem. It is appropriately adorable hero worship.

This week is shaping up to be very busy. I'm quite possibly going to just be updating the Iron Lily serial and posting the final installment of the Deamon's Kiss. I hope that this is not what November is going to be like, because I want to blog more again. It's just been hard to make time.

No comments:

Post a Comment