Thursday, July 22, 2021

Books Update.

 Dear Reader,

You would not believe the mess that I am sorting through. Book seven of the Umbrel Chronicles isn't completely garbled but it's a mess right now. It's been a challenge to dig through a stack of notebooks about a foot high to find what I had plotted out for the finishing scene of the book. It's just a disaster. I'm trying to get that under control but it's not working out very well because my schedule has been in disarray over the last few weeks.

Looking at the length of the serial stories, I am now considering collecting the individual posts into a couple of ebooks when they're done. Before it was just an idle thought. Now, however, I'm realizing that I have almost a full novella (if not a novel) worth of material up here. I'll keep you updated on that project. Right now, it is at the cogitation stage as I try to finish the series off.

No comments:

Post a Comment