Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Looking for a murder mystery to read?

Dear Reader,

I'm still working on material for here. I've almost got the bugs ironed out of the process of taking pictures with my phone. And I still have that Camp NaNoWriMo project that I'm struggling to finish.

So, while you're all so kindly waiting, perhaps you'd like to solve a mystery or enjoy the thrill of watching tortured souls struggle. The Red Chair is a novella that I wrote in memory of my late Grandfather. He got me started reading mystery books as a kid with the stories of Sherlock Holmes. This has a decidedly darker storyline than that of any Sherlock Holmes story from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

It will be coming to Amazon's Kindle next month. If you pick up your copy through Lulu.com, you save a percentage off of the price elsewhere. (Sorry, the handcuffs are not included.)

No comments:

Post a Comment