Friday, April 19, 2019

Can Spring Break be over now? Please?

Dear Reader,

My kids are on spring break right now. We've been busy and chaotic for last little while. I would have been posting more but finding time to do so has been challenging. Reading time has been limited but I got through Terry Pratchett's A Slip of A Keyboard and Gabino Iglesias Coyote Songs. I'll be posting reviews of them Monday, provided the kids give me enough time to do so. Both were very good reads for very different reasons.

I've been stalled on my Camp NaNoWriMo manuscript because my brain has been having issues. Mixed episodes makes writing hard because I have about as much focus as a squirrel on speed. Unfortunately, I am not successfully doing multiple things in parallel because I just can't focus long enough to get it done. Throw on top of that the fact that my sleep schedule has been all messed up because of reasons I don't fathom (probably more brain chemistry shenanigans) and it's been an adventure over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment