Monday, April 9, 2018

What's going on? Where's Deb?

Hi everybody,

It's going to be a short post because of a couple things presently going on. First is that I have a stomach bug that has been just kicking my butt over the last few days. I'm not sure if it is a virus or if it is a side effect of the medication change that just happened last week.  Either way, I have learned not to trust a fart. It's been that kind of a couple of days. I thought it was done and then discovered I was wrong a few minutes ago. On the plus side, it did not require brown pants.

Second, my life has been tumult over the last several weeks. Depression and anxiety have been beating me like a rented mule. I found out on the Friday before Easter, of all days, that I have type 2 diabetes. My doctor is working with me and my family have been really supportive. It's been scary, as we're still at the figuring out how to treat it and how to get my blood sugar under control stage. I'm now having vision issues. This is making typing anything hard because everything is blurry even with my glasses on and set to a very large font.

So, long story short, life has resumed kicking my butt and I'm just trying to get through with my sanity intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment