Saturday, April 28, 2018

Book Review: Mythology for Dummies

Title: Mythology for Dummies
Authors: Christopher W. Blackwell, PHD & Amy Hackney Blackwell
Publisher: Hungry Minds, Inc. Date: 2002

Curiosity will kill me some day.

What little I've read just flipping through the pages is written with a droll wit and a keen sense of history. To say the least, it will be interesting to read.

Well, I finished "Mythology for Dummies" and I have to say it was a highly entertaining book. The wry humor and somewhat irreverent treatment of the topic was hilarious. I believe that this is a very good book and a highly readable book.

[Edited to add: I will continue to praise this book. It is a *must* for the "newbie" witch and the journeyman student of mythology.]

Originally Published: 8/23/06

No comments:

Post a Comment