Monday, August 30, 2021

Step one: get chaos, step two: ???, step three: profit?

  Dear Reader,

My silence and absence from social media over the past month has been due to a combination of factors. Some of them are familial. My brother-in-law had a kidney transplant back at the beginning of the month and has not been well since then. For a while, things were looking pretty grim. He's home now but he's not doing great. We're doing what we can to be supportive of my sister-in-law, but it's been a challenge.

The other big familial thing that's been keeping me from being active online has been the fact that my kids have been keeping me really busy since summer school ended. It's hard to write as someone is digging through legos and arguing with their sibling at full volume. Even noise cancelling headphones are hard pressed to resist that pitch of sound.

Look for more regular content next week. This week, like the last few, is shaping up to be pure chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment