Thursday, August 5, 2021

Book Seven Update: Tragedy has struck.

Dear Reader,

As I was reviewing the back up copy that I had on the thumb drive from when the old computer took a dirt nap, I discovered much to my dismay that a full third of the manuscript was missing. The file isn't corrupted. I think what happened is I didn't update the latest version to the thumb drive because I assumed that they matched. It's exceedingly frustrating but I will not be defeated by being stuck with a previous version. I will take this as a sign from the universe that I am to make something even more glorious than what I had before.

In other news, the outline for book eight is just about complete. I had planned on spending NaNoWriMo working on book eight but it depends on if I have book seven completed and edited by then. It is my hope to have at least book seven ready for purchase come the holidays. (No, the outline for book eight isn't in the book bible but on a scrap of paper shoved into the book bible. I am not doing a very good job of getting that thing sorted out for this series.)

No comments:

Post a Comment