Saturday, September 4, 2021

Working on future content.

 Dear Reader,

Life is finally settling down after a month and a half of chaos. Things are slowly improving for my sister-in-law and her husband. If you have been keeping them in your thoughts and prayers, thank you and please keep doing so. 

School starts next Tuesday. I'm hoping to have the regularly scheduled posts up through next week since the kids won't be home causing mischief and chaos when I'm on the computer trying to work. I've started prepping for NaNoWriMo. My plan is to finish of book 7 of the Umbrel Chronicles and to write another one for the urban fantasy series that I have been working on for a friend of mine. (I finally have titles for the books! That was the hardest part after line edits.)

Don't worry, the serial stories will be getting updated again. I may even be throwing in some more science fiction for laughs over the next few weeks. But, I am at the planning stages for next week's work and I am finally making progress. Which is satisfying after such a long time of not having time to write any thing more than a grocery list. (Which I have to go and do now.) But, here's a quick update and life's improving over here for us. Hopefully, all y'all are doing well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment