Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Serial Stories: update

 Dear Reader,

I found my notebook! It was filled with illegible marginalia and large pictures of robots. The kids had decided they were going to help me be creative. I am attempting to decipher my notes beneath these things. It's a bit busy over here and I've got a child working on catching up on some missed work from the last few units in social studies. I may not be getting the updates for the Iron Lily or Dacia's War to you this week. 

In other news, I found my old notes from the beginnings of that science fiction series that I've been doing in bits and pieces here. I am going to clean them up and try to move that side project along too. I'm almost done editing my side project. I expect that I will be caught up on that in the near future. Thursday there will be no post because that day is going to be utter chaos. But, hopefully next week will be more 'normal'.

No comments:

Post a Comment