Thursday, February 4, 2021

Books Update.

 Dear Reader,

The side project has eaten my life. This is not a bad thing. I am almost finished with the third iteration of the side project's draft stage. That means I am about to enter into edits on three novellas at the same time. And I have a nonfiction work that I am in the middle of editing too. Beloved helped a ton with editing work on the nonfiction project. I'm really lucky that he did that because it was in desperate need of help.

I am going to be moving to working on book seven in the evenings soon. My hope is that I can finish up the final third of that book and get started on eight next. I know exactly how I want book eight to go. It is so incredibly clear in my head that it feels like how I felt when I first started writing this series. I can just about see the scenes in cinematic form and almost hear the dialogue. 

Book eight is going to be fun to write because it is going to be a complete change from the past seven books. Book eight is going to focus on one character and a single plot line. Y'all might find that a refreshing change after having to use a murder wall to track what is going on with your favorite characters. Book nine is going to be the same way but with a different character. And I am really excited about both of them because I can finally do some of the cool stuff that I had planned from the very beginning of the series. (Like just what was going on with that lightning bolt that struck down the deamoness in the middle of a snowstorm at night? That question gets answered in book nine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment