Monday, February 1, 2021

Flora & Fauna: Coming Soon!

 Dear Reader,

I am working on compiling a page with links to all of the exotic plants and wee beasties that I have in my stories. It's going to be a bit of slow going because there's a good amount of material here. But, once I get that all catalogued for you, you can review the whole list at your leisure. I am also working on more sketches. 

While you're waiting for new material for this segment, take a peek at an embroidery project that I've been working on during the pandemic. It's a sampler, which means every element has a different stitch used. I can't recall for the life of me what the thread count is on the fabric (and there's no way I am getting out a ruler to count them). It was just some cloth that I had left over from a previous embroidery project. I messed up the quote, but still captured the spirit of it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment