Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Serial Stories on Hold.

 Dear Reader,

Because I'm participating in NaNoWriMo, I am putting the three serial stories that are on here on hold until December. I know that it's been a long wait for more about the adventures of Halthor and more about just what Lady Al-Uzza is going to find when she reaches Acidavia. My poor health and ton of life getting in the way over the last several months made it really hard to work on this stuff. Even the pulpy science fiction story got lost in the shuffle. (I did, however, find when I was cleaning the original story of Angel and Dregan that dates back to 1998. Don't let Elon Musk fool you, I came up with the Neuralink as part of that story long before he started talking about the technology. I just have rephrased it as neural-link because I can't afford a lawyer if that guy decides to get snippy. I'll drop in bits of that original story as flashbacks in the current story as it goes forward.)

When December hits, I'm going to put the NaNoWriMo projects to bed and get back to work on here. It'll be a bit rough at first, but as I hit my groove it should even out.

No comments:

Post a Comment