Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Locales and the Flora & Fauna posts are to be merged!

 Dear Reader,

I know that you are probably wondering when I am ever going to post the progress I am making at drawing the roots of plants. And I am sure that you are also wondering when I am ever going to be posting details about new locations within the universe of the Umbrel Chronicles of Evandar. This is going to be happening on Wednesdays because these two topics are being merged under a new heading: Worldbuilding. 

The Worldbuilding topic is going to cover more than my bad plant sketches and long winded place descriptions. It will also get into techniques for character development planning and mapping out story elements like artifacts of importance. I haven't yet decided what will replace the Flora & Fauna topic of the day. I will update you when that brainstorm happens.

Look for an update to my serial stories later today. I have to find my idea notebook and clean up a few concepts before committing them to the internet. I'm going to attempt to update both Dacia's War and The Iron Lily. The trick to all of this is getting it done before my kids get home from school. Because, yay! Today is the first day of school and I can get back into a little more focused writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment