Monday, June 14, 2021

Well, this has been eventful.

 Dear Reader,

Since my last post my life has been topsy-turvy. First there was the major problems sleeping. Then there was the major depressive episode. These were followed my a significant medication change. That kicked my butt for about a month. Through the course of that month, we had school meetings and family drama. Now we're coming up on the end of the school year (literally within 2 days) and I am scrambling for ways to keep my kids out of trouble. Did I mention that we're preparing for two young men having a meltdown because the school is reclaiming the chromebooks that they've been using for the last year so that they can be prepped for next year? Yeah, that's going to be about as fun as my computer dying and having to find a replacement (which took 2 weeks to get sorted out).

I am going to attempt to get back into blogging on here again. I'm still working out my schedule which has been complete chaos because of all the stuff going on with the kids. To those of you who have waited patiently for new content, I thank you for your patience. To those of you who are new to the blog, I promise I will do my best not to be utterly boring and get those serial stories kick started into motion again.

Also, I will be rebooting my critical analysis of The Artist's Way. I will start by posting links to what I've completed thus far. Look for that in a near to immediate future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment