Thursday, June 24, 2021

Book Status Update.

Dear Reader,

Since the debacle of my ancient laptop dying, I'm going through my thumb drive where I backed everything up to and trying to find things. It is a disorganized mess. I really need to label things better. Manuscripts is too vague, if you know what I mean. I have found half started short stories, random rants about my complicated history, and some stuff that I honestly can't make heads or tails of where I was going with it from blogs that I was attempting to run about ten years ago. 

As I chew my way through all of this, I think I'll find the short stories that I drafted for my science fiction thing and the continuation of both serial stories that I have going on here. It's a lot of stuff to go through. I didn't realize how much stuff I had on that old machine until now. I think I may need to get thumb drives dedicated to topics or something. Fortunately, they are not super expensive and they're pretty reliable. (knocks wood) But, this is a bigger mess than my project room which we keep the door closed so that stuff doesn't fall out and kill us. (Ok, it's not quite that bad but it makes my kids' room look spotless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment