Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Regarding Serial Stories

 Dear Reader,

As you may know, I have some serial stories going on here. Dacia's War and the Iron Lily are the ones that are currently (in)active. I am working on getting things ironed out for when I will be posting updates. Unlike before, I will not be updating the serial stories on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It will only be on Tuesdays.

The first and third Tuesday of the month, I will be updating Dacia's War. On the second and fourth Tuesday of the month, I will be updating the Iron Lily. This is to allow me enough time to pay enough attention to all the details of these stories so that you have a better reading experience. As I begin to draw near to the conclusion of these serial stories (not happening anytime soon, but sometime later this year), I will be organizing them into e-books to make your reading experience easier.

When they are in e-book format, you may note some differences from how they were originally posted. Some of this is going to be cleaning up grammar and related matters because usually I just whip them off with minimal editing. Some of this will be filling in backstory and adding more detail to transitional scenes between major action sequences in the story. I promise you, you'll enjoy the extra content. There may even be a few 'new' characters for you to enjoy (or hate, depending on how they strike you).

No comments:

Post a Comment