Thursday, January 28, 2021

Books Update!

 Dear Reader,

I know that you've been patiently waiting for my next book to hop off the editing bench and into the publication process. It's been an arduous process trying to edit while I have been trying to keep up with everything here. 2020 was a brutal year that threw off all of my plans, as I am sure it has for you.

This year, I'm taking my playbook from January 2020 and putting it into effect. I'm giving myself a bit of leeway on my scheduling incase we wind up going remote learning for an extended period of time. The tentative date for editing to wrap up on book six of the Umbrel Chronicles of Evandar is late August. It is my hope to get it out for publication by the end of September. All of this depends on things being semi-normal. Gods only know what 2021 holds for us but I'm hoping it is good things.

Book seven is on hold as I finish up two other unrelated books. There will be an announcement coming soon regarding one of these other projects. If you enjoy fantasy of all stripes and are a little bit of a nerd who occasionally dabbles in off-line RPGs, I think you're going to find my news interesting. You have to wait until late February for the details, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment