Friday, January 15, 2021

Placeholder for future content!

 Dear Reader,

I survived the holidays despite how hectic it was. I am presently in the midst of making some major changes to my schedule and my approach to things like blogging. It's been difficult to get back into the groove of daily blog posts because of all the stuff that's been going on. I feel like I've got a bit of 2020 stuck to the bottom of my shoe and I can't scrape it off with a stick.

Look for new material and updates to my serial stories in two weeks. I have some planning to do and a few irons in the fire that I have to finish up. I have a big project that I'm desperately attempting to finish with the limited time that I have to work on it. As I said, it is going to be approximately two weeks before the dust settles around here and I can jump back into the saddle.

Thank you for sticking with me this far. I will update you soon on what changes are coming to the blog and just what the hell is going on with The Umbrel Chronicles of Evandar. (Spoiler alert: My characters are finally beginning to cooperate with the plot on the book I've been stalled on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment