Thursday, January 30, 2020

Anybody got some fireweed? Oh, wait ...

Dear Reader,

The last few days have been the revenge of the head cold. It's made functioning challenging. I find myself wishing that I could take something for this sinus pressure but thanks to diabetes and my psych meds interacting with EVERYTHING under the sun for colds, I just can't do a thing about it. I have been working on editing a book separate from the Umbrel Chronicles of Evandar. I'm making relatively good progress considering the splitting head ache I've had for the last two days.

The worst part about this cold is not the sinus pressure. It isn't the fact that my nose is raw from how much I've been blowing it. It's the fact that this thing keeps messing with my blood sugar readings. They're running high which makes me exhausted, on top of the feeling of exhaustion that comes from being sick. It makes it really hard to focus on stuff when all you want to do is sleep. This cold can go die in a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment