Thursday, May 16, 2019

Novel Progress Update: LOLWUT?

Dear Reader,

In case you haven't seen it in my morning blog posts (which haven't been happening every morning, but I'm trying to make it happen every day), I'm stalled on book seven. I have this massive battle to write and the lead up to it feels like garbage. I kinda hate the whole manuscript and feel like I should delete it and start over again.

I felt that way about some other projects in the past which turned out to actually be pretty good. I think the problem is I am depressed right now. Writing while depressed makes everything look worse.

You may be wondering about the meme. This is my characters in a nutshell. I have been trying to stick with my plot and I have gone so far afield that I don't think there is anyway to rescue it. I don't know what the hell I'm doing and that has me really frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment