Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Please be advised, content coming soon!

Dear Reader,

I haven't forgotten about you. I've just been really, really busy. Next week, probably towards the end of the week, I will be posting up some new content. I've some irons in the fire that are just about ready to be declared completed. I'm also going to start posting weekly writing stats on my current project. I'm cheating at Camp NaNoWriMo because the kids have spring break in the middle and towards the end of April is going to be really busy around here.

My posting writing stats is going to be a little different than previous times. This is because I'm writing by hand and I'm logging details for SCIENCE! If you're following me on Twitter, you may have recalled I rather rashly accepted a challenge of writing a novel by hand with a mechanical pencil. The goal is to see if I can hit 50k with just one pencil. If MythbustersJr  were able to hit that number with a robot, I'm determined to get to it myself or possibly a little past it if I can.

My husband has declared me to be bananas and a dork. He might be right on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment