Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Break in posting.

While I am eyeballs deep in editing a project and juggling a number of other things, I am putting this blog on hold for a few weeks.

I may post updates on how the editing process is going or some of the things I'm juggling here are falling out of my hands. Right now, I'm working on major spring cleaning, trying to get my household affairs organized again after the disorganization that came from a recent depressive episode, and there's the business of just day to day stuff going on that is getting in the way of blogging here.

In other news, I think I like KDP's platform more than Lulu's right now. I've been having some difficulty getting Lulu's cover creator to function properly on my computer. It claims I have the wrong version of Flash on here, but I know that Chrome updates it all the time. If I still had the other computer running, I'd use it to handle stuff like that because Lulu didn't give me grief. Alas, the desktop computer is stone dead and awaiting being shuffled off to get recycled into gods only know what next.

I'm now on Instagram. I'm still figuring out how to use it. I hope to be posting material up there and providing literal snapshots of my work space. Little insight into the madness of how I make things work. The problem is Instagram is mirroring all of  my pics right now. It's a bit annoying. I'm going to try to tinker with it to fix the issue. Hopefully I won't break something in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment