Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Serial Stories Update!

Dear Reader,

I'm a little behind on my serial stories. I've been struggling with my plot and convinced that everything I wrote was garbage. Imposter syndrome has me by the scruff of the neck and depression is worrying at my ankles. It's a decidedly unpleasant situation. I will be updating The Iron Lily and Dacia's War next week. Right now, I have to clean up the mess that has been my attempt to write the next installments. Usually these posts are off the cuff and rough. But, this week it's just too ugly to share.

I am going to take Dacia's War and clean it up. Then it will be available as a couple of ebooks. The first one speaking of the battle at the Black Sands and the second recounting the misadventures of Al-Uzza. I'll let you all know when they're ready. The Iron Lily will be wrapping up over the next few months and then I will be cleaning it up and getting it out as an ebook.

The ebook version will have more content than the original material. So, you may want to get a copy when it comes out if you enjoyed the original story. Because I am going to be fleshing out some more details in the ebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment