Thursday, January 17, 2019

Books Update.

Dear Reader,

I'm still figuring out how to market my first trilogy. (I am still over the moon thrilled I can type that in all honestly!) I have been posting things on Twitter and Facebook. I made a few sales this week. It's really exciting.

I am almost finished with the line edits on book four. It is looking just about ready. I need to double check a few consistency things between book four and book five. I'm now in the process of considering how I'm going to make the cover for it. I like the cover creator for Lulu and the cover creator for Kindle Direct Publishing. At the same time, I want to make a cover that continues the theme of showing where the majority of the story takes place and the selection of images is beginning to get a little challenging.

I was looking things over with Dacia's War and realized that I'm almost to a novel's length. I am going to take the first part of Dacia's War (the section that comes before Lady Al-Uzza is sent north) and turn it into an ebook after I clean it up some and smooth out the transitions. I will update you all on how that process is going.

I will be also starting to put together recipes again and making a little ebook cookbook to go with these books I'm writing. Why? Because I'm a weirdo like that. :) All of the recipes will be something I have made and eaten, so only the GOOD ones go into the book. They'll have their own little story to go with them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment