Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Under the weather.

Hey there,

It's been a rough couple of weeks. Between my disability issues being a problem and stuff like mild heat sickness on Memorial day, never mind the ongoing WTF!!1! of figuring out what's going on with this diabetes stuff, I have been having a rough time of it all. I was honestly finding myself on the verge of giving up on all of this for a little bit. Depression really sucks the life out of you.

I'm going to keep making the attempt here, though, because that is what this is all about. I am eyeballs deep in edits on books. I'm still making adjustments on books 3 and 4, because I'm still not happy with format stuff. These are not adjustments on content as much as in things like page layout. I think that somebody changed their software when I wasn't looking or something. Stuff is all just a little out of place. Which is driving me bonkers. Still, I am confident that I will have both out next month and book five shortly there after.

I'm almost finished with the final round of edits on book five. So, I'm thinking late August or early September. Provided I can nail down what ever it is about the format stuff is making book three wonky. I have to order proofs and go through them to make sure I have everything fixed before I slap up a link for y'all to purchase.

I am also beginning the process of setting up the eBook version of the first trilogy of the series. (I can't believe I just typed that!) The books that I've been learning the process on are my Filianic writings. If you're curious about them, take a look over here . I have another blog that I run where I post about witchcraft and stuff. These books are connected to that blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment