Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Editing is hell. Someone get me whiskey.

Dear Reader,

I guess it was Hemingway who said "Write drunk, edit sober." With the amount of frustration I have been having with reformatting things originally designed for print into an eBook, I am of the mind that I need some whiskey to get through this. Sad part it, I can't drink my very favorite form of alcohol anymore. Even a whiff of alcohol is too much for me with the cocktail of medications I am on. So, somebody, have a shot of good whiskey on my behalf. Maybe say a prayer or two as well.

If I'm lucky, Bullshitticus and company will smile on me and give me what I need to fanagle this stuff into order. I honestly thought that it was a simple matter of upload the document and push a few buttons. But errors keep popping up because of how I put the thing together. Someone smack me the next time I say "This should be easy." because it is NEVER easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment