Friday, May 4, 2018

Recommendation: Papermate InkJoy pens

If you are a planner or a pantser in your writing approach, I'm still sure that you may appreciate a bit of color in your writing equipment. I picked up a package of Papermate InkJoy minis last September. I have been using these things constantly in my bullet journals, my planner, and a bit of scribbling for fun. These things are fantastic.

I'm not usually one to say that a ballpoint pen is fantastic. I confess that I am pretty picky about my pens, even the ballpoint ones. That said, the InkJoy pens have great ink flow. You can write at almost any angle with them for a decent period of time. The color saturation is wonderful, hence my using them to doodle on the side of my grocery list from time to time.

They are also dirt cheap and last for forever, it seems. I use these things on a daily basis and they're still going strong when most of my other ballpoint pens that are larger would have died. I dare say they may possibly last as long as my gel ink pens. The really nice thing about these pens is that there is little to no bleed through on most of the different kinds of paper I have used. I haven't tried them on onion skin weight paper but that's because I don't have any to try them on.

Rating: 10/10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Note: This is not a paid product endorsement. I'd probably die of shock of Papermate noticed my blog existed, let alone paid me to write about any of their products. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment