Sunday, January 14, 2018

Craft of Writing: Llamas of Judgment are JUDGING me.

The Llamas of Judgment are JUDGING me right now. As you can tell, my bullet journal has blank weekly pages. No work has really been getting done on anything. Today, I spent some time attempting to organize notes. Yesterday, I spent some time drafting out plans for posts for my various blogs. Total time actually writing, however, has been functionally zero. I honestly don't feel like I can count the writing I am doing for therapy stuff or my personal journal towards my word count on anything for the day.


After months of not drawing anything, I have the beginnings of a sketch in the herbal. I drew it out with a drafting pencil. It was nothing fancy. I have yet to add color or anything else to it. The Llama of Judgment is not happy because this is still incomplete despite my having time to work on it today. I did crochet and cleaned my project room instead.  Also, I'm finally getting caught up on the heaps of laundry that needed done.


Why have I been spending so much time on stuff that is not writing? Simple, my anxiety has been really bad over the last several days. To the point that I have been having problems with my PTSD. I am pretty sure it is stress over things like money that has my anxiety so bad, but there's also been stuff coming up in flashbacks that I wasn't prepared for. I'm not entirely sure how to handle that. Silence, however, is not an option.

And I am not going to allow my depression to keep me from blogging anymore. That's not happening now. You get to go on the whirlygig ride of my moods too. Who knows, maybe you'll find something interesting in all of this. At worst, you will see my humanity. That's not such a bad thing.

Currently listening to: The Main Theme from Myst IV, composed by Jack Wall
Current random thought: Do our toes have 'finger prints' too? Are they the same as our finger prints or different?
This week's prompt: What is your biggest wish in the whole world?

No comments:

Post a Comment