Sunday, December 10, 2017

Book Review: The Otherside and Back: A Psychic's Guide to Our World and Beyond

Title: The Otherside and Back: A Psychic's Guide to Our World and Beyond
Author: Sylvia Brown & Lindsay Harrison
Publisher: Penguin Group
Date: 1999

 I'm writing this entry after the fact. Mainly because when I had time to read, I simply couldn't put this book down. The blunt honesty, the charm and sincerity of Sylvia's book is refreshing. It is also very educational. In some respects, it is almost like a toned down version of Mom. It's a very good, unpretentious and educational book. Full of warmth, humor, and humanity. I'd say this is one of the best books I've read in a long time about the psychic arts.

Originally Posted: 3/25/2006 from an entry Nov. 2002 in my paper journal

No comments:

Post a Comment