Sunday, December 10, 2017

Book progress is happening.

Hi there, Dear Reader!

I'm presently in the final editing stages on book four of the Umbrel Chronicles. I'm ready to throw the laptop out a window from frustration. Some of this frustration is because I feel like I am Sisyphus and some of it is because my editing notes from last summer make NO sense to me now. Hence murder cat's picture again.

I am also in the beginnings of the self publication process on book three. This is equally vexing. It seems like the site is just running slow on purpose right now. And it doesn't help to have the weather get weird and then my internet go funny. I had to have my technomancer husband threaten things to make stuff work right last time. May be time to have him do so again.

But, stuff is happening. I'm hoping to post links and synopsises (synopsi? synoptici? what is the proper pluralization here?) some time next week. Provided I can actually get that accomplished. Life's been weird over here. Had some mental health stuff triggered and made for a very WTF week. And I have one present to finish making. PROTIP: Crocheting in the round will make you insane if you forget to use stitch markers at your increase points. ALWAYS USE THEM!!1!elventyone

No comments:

Post a Comment