Sunday, July 5, 2015

Progress is being made!

Hello, dear Reader!

I have been working on editing book two and getting it ready for publication later this month. As I am working through this process, I can not help but be amazed that this is becoming reality. I am humbled and delighted by the fact that I can create these stories to be read by you. I am excited as book two of the Umbrel Chronicles marches closer to publication.

For the last month, I have been doing line edits. I anticipate being finished with them some time next week. This is the third round of line edits. The general editing was finished a little while back. My beta readers are going through one of the final versions of the manuscript. When I hear back from them, I will be incorporating their responses on how to improve the manuscript into the final version. I should have the cover finished approximately a week before it is time to send the book off.

Like the first book, this cover will focus on the season and major setting of the story. This is going to be a theme through the series. In each cover, you will have a clue as to a major detail of the story. It is my hope that if I get picked up by a publishing house to continue this theme through out the series. Until then, I will be doing the best I can with what I have.

Your readership means the world to me. I appreciate your time and I sincerely hope that you enjoy my efforts. If you are interested in contacting me to discuss the possibility of some form of collaborative project set in my little world, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment