Friday, July 31, 2015

Of Mice and Men...

Hello folks!

My plans to blog everyday up to release day have stumbled a bit because of life circumstances. (One of which was my youngest son turning 6 yrs. old. The time is flying by!) It seems that release day has been pushed back a few days as well. I am still in the midst of getting things settled. The proofs look fantastic. The last few details need to be ironed out. Thus, release day has moved from today's date (7/31/15) to Monday (8/3/15). On Monday, I will be posting links to where you can pick up The Dragon Child of Evandar in hard cover, paperback, and e-book format. I will also slap up here and on the Facebook page a picture of what the cover looks like for both the hard cover and the paperback books.

Thank you again for joining me on this grand adventure. We're almost to our destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment