Thursday, March 7, 2024

AW: Morning Pages 2024: pg. 9

I was up at stupid o' clock staring at the ceiling. It is now 0616 and I am finally tired enough to go back to sleep. I have to avoid sleeping all day because I have spring cleaning to finish, the loaner CPAP that I have until mine is fixed, and a video appointment later in the morning. As I was staring at the ceiling, I began ruminating over past situations and what I could have done different. Staircase wit is rather useless ten years later. 

I am typing slowly to make sure this is legible and because I'm falling asleep over the keyboard. I hate insomnia. I've been dealing with it for a while and I don't know why. All I know is that it sucks.

Addendum: In my cleaning, I have misplaced my copy of the Artist's Way. I'll probably find it next week somewhere stupid. Like in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment