Wednesday, March 6, 2024

AW: "Morning" pages 2024: pg. 8

I have been cleaning out and organizing the project room. My ultimate goal is to have all of my project stuff to one side and the other half be an office for Beloved. He doesn't exactly have a space of his own in our tiny apartment. He needs a place where he has the opportunity to sit and relax and putter around with his own projects, whatever he decides they will be. Work has sucked a lot of life out of him and I'm hoping if I can actually complete this, it will help him feel a bit more human.

I honestly don't know if I am going to need to move furniture around. Also, I have no idea why I am not using my glasses right now. Time to pause the sand timer and get my eyeballs. It really is a big help to wear my eyeglasses. It's a bit awkward because one ear is lower than the other. I went for a while getting headaches because the glasses weren't adjusted for that fact. Then one of the techs at the vision center realized my ear was lower and reset the line of vision (I wear bifocals.). The end result was like magic. The headaches are gone and I can see rather clearly to read and such.

Completely unrelated to the project room stuff except in the fact that I was working very carefully not to lose them in the chaos. I don't have my crafting projects planned out for the year. This is a little nerve wracking. Usually I have some kind of a plan by January or even in late December. I make a lot of stuff by hand. Now, I have piles of yarn and no ideas. And I'm still finishing the teddy bear that my youngest requested based off of a FANAF character. When I get it done, I'll post pics up. I finished the sweater for my eldest and it didn't fit him or his brother. As such, my eldest decided it had to go to the thrift store for someone who it will fit and help. He's a good kid. They both are.

No comments:

Post a Comment