Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Still loopy from this cold, but ...

Dear Reader,

I'm still sick with this stupid cold but I am on the mend. I'm a bit loopy and scattered at the moment. As such, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a week for an update on the serial stories. Because I'm having difficulty writing coherent sentences and sticking to a theme for longer than a few minutes. I am, however, going to encourage you to read the stories from the beginning if you're not familiar with them.

Dacia's War is about a desert kingdom dealing with a war with a neighboring kingdom and unrest along its northern borders with a splash of cultural turmoil. There's politics, sex, and violence. All the good things you look for in a fantasy story, right?

The Iron Lily really is an adventure story about a man and his dog. Sure, there's a lot of violence and a lot of weirdness, but it really just boils down to a man and his sentient dog going on a quest that just might be what saves the kingdom from a rising evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment